The Upper Lobby
SCD's upper lobby connects the Gallery and Starlight Room, and offers several seating and gathering options. The tall tables and chairs are great places to study or hold a meeting, with easy access to electrical outlets and USB ports for charging. Cafe seating offers a place to have a snack, chat with friends, or work situated in front of our spectacular east-facing floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Upper Lobby is open 7am-12a daily.
This space comes with fixed seating at tables for up to 40. The maximum capacity for this space is 50 and all activities must stay within this limit for the safety of all guests.
- 4 powered tall tables with 24 tall chairs
- 4 standard-height tables with 16 chairs
This equipment is standard with the room, and is available at all times when booking the space. Additional equipment can be requested through your Programming contact who will coordinate with our Concierge and AV Teams.
- 2 "horsepower" carts (power outlets) with 10-foot extension cord
- Public Address (PA) system with wireless (4) handheld microphones and (4) lavalier mics
- Assisted listening transmitter and (12) receivers