Break away from the labs and classrooms to surround yourself in color, light, and comfortable places to relax in our Gallery.
SCD's Gallery spans the length of the main level with a 60-foot display wall followed by another 20-foot stretch for rotating exhibits and installations. This space is best for events with 30 to 100 people, in a casual and open environment.
The Gallery is open 7am-12pm daily.
This space comes with flexible, casual seating at couches, benches, and stools for up to 70. The maximum capacity for this space is 150 and all activities must stay within this limit for the safety of all guests.
- 5 high-back couches on wheels
- 6 high-back chairs
- 4 "horsepower" carts (power outlets) with 10-foot extension cords
- Modular wooden bench seating
- "Social Stair" seating and presentation area
- Stools, benches, and mixed seating options
This equipment is standard with the room, and is available at all times when booking the space. Additional equipment can be requested through the Equipment Checkout or by working with our Concierge and AV Teams.
- Public Address (PA) system with wireless (4) handheld microphones and (4) lavalier mics
- HDMI inputs for accessing PA system and video outputs in AV floor box
- XLR and RCA outputs accessing PA feed for video pairing
Assisted listening transmitter and (12) receivers
Here are a few ways this room could be used, and how many people you could comfortably fit into each of these setups.
- Standard Setup, casual seating, 70 people
- Lecture or presentation, 100 people
- Tabling event or trade show, 100 people
- Standing-room and mixed seating event, 150 people