Classroom 1000 is on the main level of SCD, near our main entrance facing 4th Street. This room is set up for collaborative meetings and group work, with seating at tables for up to 40, and flexible furniture on wheels that can easily be rearranged to meet the needs of your class, presentation, or event. SCD's classrooms have in-room computers, projectors, audio systems with microphones, and whiteboards all around.
Classrooms are open 7am-10pm daily.
This space comes with flexible seating and tables for up to 40. The maximum capacity for this space is 49 people and all activities must stay within this limit for the safety of all guests.
- 10 tables on wheels
- 40 chairs on wheels
- 3 rolling whiteboards, 1 whiteboard in front, and whiteboard divider wall
- Podium and presenter's chair
This equipment is standard with the room, and is available at all times when booking the space. Additional equipment can be requested through the Equipment Checkout or by working with our Concierge and AV Teams.
- Touch control panel on wall
- In-room computer, Surface Pro 7 tablet
- Projector and screen
- In-ceiling speakers
- HDMI connection for speakers and projector
- Wireless handheld (1) and lavalier (1) microphones
- Assisted listening transmitter and receivers (4)
Here are a few ways this room could be used, and how many people you could comfortably fit into each of these setups.
- Standard Setup, Lecture or presentation, 40 people
- Collaboration groups, 40 people
- Tabling event or trade show, 45 people