If you're ready to design, make, and collaborate...
...these entrepreneurial centers, labs, and facilities are where you should start.
- Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership (AEL): Executes the innovation and entrepreneurship mission of the College of Business
- Entrepreneurship Forum: Campus-wide forum is held each year, highlighting the breadth of entrepreneurial activities across campus
- Open Lab: Creative workspace for students throughout campus to work on personal projects outside of the classroom
- EnterpriseWorks: Illinois incubator and resource center that helps launch tech-focused startups
- Champaign-Urbana Community FabLab: An open and collaborative workshop space for computer-driven innovation, design, and fabrication
- Grainger Engineering Library IDEA Lab (Innovation, Discovery, Design, & Data Lab): Provides space and technology for faculty/student collaboration, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Illinois MakerLab: The world’s first business school 3D printing lab offering courses, events, and services
- IllinoisVENTURES: Provides consultative services, potential funding, and business development support for early-stage, and research-driven companies
- Innovation Living Learning Community (Innovation LLC): Created through a collaborative partnership with the Technology Entrepreneur Center and University Housing, they provide students with an introduction to the campus entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem
- iVenture Accelerator: Enables student-led startups to create economic and social value by supporting student entrepreneurs with knowledge, funding, and access to Illinois resources and alumni
- Office of Technology Management (OTM): evaluates, patents, and licenses the University’s intellectual property
- Research Park: Provides an environment where technology-based businesses can work with faculty and students to take advantage of opportunities for collaborative research and easy access to University labs, equipment and services
- Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC): An interdisciplinary center in the College of Engineering that provides students and faculty with the resources, courses, and experiences to become successful innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders