The new Siebel Center for Design will serve as a hub that inspires our campus community to discuss, question, dream, invent, create and innovate.
Attend a hands-on workshop on Tuesday, 4/25 to:
- Get updates on the SCD’s final design and timeline for completion
- Hear how others have incorporated design thinking into current classes and how you can, too
- Learn more about the design thinking, making and learning process
- Meet new colleagues for collaboration and networking
- Provide your input by participating in brainstorm activities
Register here (not required, but helps for planning purposes)
This workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Forum, a 2-day event highlighting the breadth of innovative activities across campus for faculty, students, and academic professionals.
The Siebel Center for Design will be a campus-wide space for student-focused design thinking and learning. Cross-disciplinary, student-driven projects will advance in an environment that teaches innovative approaches to product, process and user centered design – with an emphasis on technology, creativity, purpose and collaboration.